Monday 14 November 2016

Micellar Cleansing Water (Rose & Vitamin E)

I bought PS micellar cleansing water from Primark Stores in August. It costs just £2 pounds. I bought it because it has Vitamin E and rose water. Vitamin E has anti oxidation properties while rose water is anti-inflammatory. It also has castor oil, which is very good for the skin. As you can see, the water is finished already. It is free from parabens.



This product wipes away dirt from the face effectively. It contains 430ml of liquid and very economical for the price. I used it with a cotton wool as a first step in cleansing my face just after taking my bath in the morning.

Ingredients are aqua (water), cocamidopropyl betane, prropylene glycol, rosa damascena flower water, peg-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, sodium cocoamphoacetate, phenoxyethanol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium pca, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, cetrimonium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alchohol.

This is a very good product, highly recommended. Unfortunately, when I went back to Primark to get some more, there was none left in store. So I had to get another cleansing water.


No comments:

Post a Comment