Saturday 19 November 2016

Dabur Rosewater

I use Dabur Rosewater everyday to clean my face. I discovered the benefits of rosewater 2 years back and have since used it to replace alcohol based cleansers in my beauty regimen.


To use it, I simply use a cotton wool dabbed with the rose water and rub it on my face. Since I started to use it in place of alcohol cleansers, the severity of my acne drastically reduced. Rosewater is a must for every skin beauty care I must confess, that's why I tend to buy any product that has rose water in its ingredients.



There are different types of rosewater in the market, some are very expensive. But this particular one (Dabur Rosewater) is relatively cheap, costs £1.50 from Tesco Groceries. It comes in a 250ml glass bottle, a bottle could last for more than 1 month for me and I use it everyday. and it works wonderfully.



Ingredients are Aqua, Propylene glycol, Potassium sorbate, Rose extract, Citric acid. This particular one from Tesco Groceries contains no parabens. It is manufactured in United Arab Emirates (UAE)

No comments:

Post a Comment